- 3 DAYS until we go swimming at Rocky’s then have a BBQ at Anees’.
- 23 DAYS until Stan Lee’s Comikaze.
- 30 DAYS until Knott’s Scary Farm with MiceChat.
- 36 DAYS until Knott’s Scary Farm part two with Brett, including a reservation for Trapped.
- 43 DAYS until Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Hollywood.
- 44 DAYS until the Sleepy Hollow dinner at Riley’s Farm.
- 58 DAYS until Adam Ant. The show was supposed to be at the end of February but it was postponed until almost Halloween.
- 105 DAYS until Vegas for my birthday!
- 108 DAYS until my birthday!
- 405 DAYS until Walt Disney World with Anees, Jon, and mom!
- 414 DAYS until our Bahamian cruise aboard the Disney Dream!!
Suburban Legends playing Disneyland in Summer of ‘09. I was going through my old concert pics and came across this one. I love Aaron’s face.
Photo taken by me.
We started off in Manhattan Beach and went towards Redondo. We stopped at Ruby’s for a quick dinner, then continued on to the Redondo Pier. After the pier we rode the bike down to a small outlet on RAT (Right After Torrance) Beach.
We parked our bikes and layed down in the sand, staring at the sky. Brett opted for a Pink Flod induced nap while Rocky and I talked about ourselves. We’re still in the middle of getting to know each other so it was pretty nice to have some alone ‘bonding time”, if you will, even if it was for 15-20 minutes.
After we were all rested we got back on the bikes and rode straight back to Manhattan Beach where we ended the night slinked on the couch watching Yo Gabba Gabba on Netflix. My butt is super sore right now as it hasn’t met a bike seat in over 2 years. But I had a really great time so it was worth it.
After Anees left for his trip last night I went for a stroll down the strand with Jon and Rocky. Once we hit Hermosa we stopped and had some fun on some swings on the beach. It was a nice evening. It was definitely nice seeing Jon again and an ultra bonus that he drove! Tomorrow Rocky and I (hopefully Brett too) are going to take the bike path down to Redondo for dinner. I love summer bike rides on the strand so I’m pretty excited for it. This has been a few great months with some really great friends ♥
Photo by Chris Herrera.
We’re going to Balboa on Saturday for grandma’s birthday. We’re going to explore the town, have lunch (or dinner?) and go on a whale watching cruise. I’m pretty excited! It should be lots of fun!
- 5 DAYS until whalewatching at Balboa for Grandma’s birthday.
- 6 DAYS until Pool Party at Rocky’s Part 3 (pending).
- 25 DAYS until the D23 Convention.
- 48 DAYS until Big & Rich with Gretchen Wilson at the L.A Fair (pending).
- 74 DAYS until Walt Disney World.
Brett’s on the raft filming, I’m shooting water through a noodle at Anees (in his SUPER RAD AQUABATS RASH GUARD!!!) and Rocky is a pro cannonballer.