Its a beautiful rainy night tonight :)
I’m fairly certain these are by disneybound but I don’t know. Either way, I found them online and thought they were the coolest. I’d love both outfits please!
MY BOSS GAVE ME MY BIRTHDAY OFF!!! Thank you sooooo much! I know it seems silly because I’m always at Disneyland and it’s just one day off but it’s going to be great. It’s just going to be a b.s.-free day combining three of the things I love most…Anees, my friends and Disney.
I am sincerely hoping that my boss lets me take Friday December 2nd off from work! That is my birthday and I would love to spend my day with Anees at Disneyland enjoying all of their holiday happenings. We have a dinner with all my family and friends that night at 8pm, but that still leaves me plenty of time to have a wonderful day with my love. Cross your fingers everybody :)
- 6 DAYS until Christmas starts at Disneyland!!
- 11 DAYS until my pre-Thanksgiving Dinner Party for friends.
- 16 DAYS until Thanksgiving.
- 17 DAYS until Black Friday madness and Suburban Legends play at Disneyland.
- 24 DAYS until my 22nd Birthday!!! Dinner with friends and family.
- 25 DAYS until a day of madness with friends for my 22nd birthday!
- 44 DAYS until Reel Big Fish/Streetlight Manifesto at the Fox in Pomona!
- 52 DAYS until the 2nd Annual Ska Luau with Starpool and Suburban Legends!
- 53 DAYS until we ring in the New Year with Suburban Legends at Disneyland!
- 65-71 DAYS until NOFX! We haven’t decided what date to buy tickets for yet.
Look what came in the mail a day early! I know its probably the worst film in the series but we got it for $7.99 through the El Capitan theatre after the POTC movie marathon!